Thursday, December 19, 2002

Competition for the Lamest Post

Believe me, your blog will seem more interesting!

From reading the comments, some of which are my own, I feel that there is a competition going for who can have the lamest post, "the dullest blog", or anyone else who comes to visit it. It also reminds me of a bit I've heard on the Bob and Tom Morning Show called "Mr. Obvious".

Here are some of my own personal offerings:

  • I was sitting in my chair when all of a sudden, I felt an itch. I realized it was on my leg. When I scratched it, I felt better.
  • I felt hungry. I looked at the time and discovered that it was time for lunch. I went to get something to eat. I gave the man at the drive-thru some money, and he gave me food in return. I ate the food and was happy.
  • I heard this ringing sound in my ears, and I looked over to the telephone. I picked it up and it stopped ringing. I said 'hello'. I heard a voice on the other side. When I was finished talking I hung up the phone.

No comments: