Monday, January 07, 2002

Ideas for the Family Website

I've been gathering ideas to include on our family's website. I plan to include some information about our daughter, Keisha, who is hard of hearing. This search has led me to some interesting sites, such as the following:

OK. So that's it for now. Later.

Update: Some other things to include on our family's website include
  • family pictures
  • "About" pages for Dan, Jennie, and Keisha
  • family mission statement
  • enhanced guestbook with additional fields, etc. (such as, how in the World Wide Web did you find this site?)
Either I'll use this forum to desribe what is new and as a journal, or I'll use something else. Update: To help visitors know what is new to the Family home page, I've provided the means to sign up for a mailing list on the home page itself, via NotifyList.com. I plan to send this list on a monthly basis. So sign up now!

No comments: