Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Twitter makes sharing the subtle nuances of life with friends and family easy

I used to put a small byline by each blog post here at the Journey Inside My Mind Blog:

Mood: Happy
Listening to: Coverville
Reading: Join the Conversation by Joseph Jaffe
Eating: baby carrots
Watching: Twitter in Plain English
These short, bite-sized nuggets (such as what you just saw above)would let you know how and what I was doing. Since August 2006, however, I've opted for a different way: Twitter

You may already know about Twitter, but the folks from Common Craft have put together a video that really helps it make sense:


-----
Check out my other blogs:
Daniel Johnson, Jr.
Get That Job!
Journey Inside My Mind Podcast
QuotesBlog
Twitter.com/danieljohnsonjr
The Pod 5
Wanna get LinkedIn?

Related tags:

No comments: