Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feedburner and GigaDial Log In problems

I recently clicked in Firefox the Tools | Clear Private Data, and ever since then I've been unable to log in to Feedburner and GigaDial.

I searched my GMail archives for related info, such as original password info, etc., but that has so far proven fruitless.

Kinda frustrating. Maybe I should have looked before I leaped into choosing that option. Can anyone out there help?

Update: I may have figured out what I need to do. I've been able to log back into Feedburner okay. I may need to re-create an account at GigaDial.

1 comment:

Jake Parrillo said...

Hey Dan,

If you ever need any assistance with your FeedBurner account, don't hesitate to give us a shout at publishers@feedburner.com.

Jake Parrillo
Publisher Services Team
FeedBurner