Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Keisha Emailed Santa Claus

I just sent Santa Claus an email on behalf of my daughter Keisha. She'd typed this up a few days ago, and I sent it as is:

DEAR SANTA,
I BELIVE IN EVERYTHING EVEN YOU.
I LOVE YOU.I’LL HAVE AN APPLE AND A BANANA A CHOCLATE COOKIE AND COFFE WAITING FOR YOU.
LOVE,
KJ

P.S. HERE IS MY CHRISTMAS LIST

1.TeenTrends(same one from last year)
2.All Bratz on ice=bratz on ice cabin with everything
3.dresses all colors around the world with socks matching colors shoes
COAT S AND MORE
4.HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL-DVD-CD
5.A REAL TAKE WITH YOU PHONE
6.REAL SALON CARE=EVERYTHING
7.MICRAPHONE, BIG STEREO (BIGGER THAN WAL-MART)
8.SLUSHIES MAKER ANY FLAVER
9.CHEETAH GIRLS-1AND2 CDS 2 DVDS AND TAKE ‘ EM CDS TO MY COUSIN’ S HOUSE 1 DVDTO HER HOUSE 2 TO MY HOUSE .OK
10.A RED LAP TOP-bratz disneywriteing
By the way, Keisha has told us she's not going to ask for anything next year, and she doesn't expect to get everything on this list. I'd love to know what you all think.

Related tags:

No comments: