Thursday, June 13, 2002

Update on me

It's been a while since I've been able to post anything "substantial" (I used that word, tongue-in-cheek, since there are those who may wonder if *anything* I post here is substantial). So, a brief update is in order (you know, the sometimes obligatory 'sorry I haven't posted in awhile but here's why' message)...

Tomorrow (Friday, 6/14) is my last day at my current consulting assignment. On Monday I get to return to my company's office to be "on the bench", as it is called. Too much to go into here about how all this has happened, but you may be able to get a clue from reading recent posts to Letters to God.

I have not been online very much lately, and when I am, I usually have had just enough time to check email and other stuff. I haven't subscribed to BloggerPro, but I do sometimes email myself a potential post from work. You may find that Letters to God and Quotes Blog have been updated more frequently than this one.

So, I guess that's it for now.

I appreciate those of you who have boldly come to take this "Journey Inside My Mind". Maybe you'll find something here that you can take with you.

Keep in touch!

No comments: