Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Sinus Infections Wear Me Out

I have been out of it for the past few days. I went to the doctor on Saturday for a sore throat, and he diagnosed me with the onset of a sinus infection. The symptoms went away for a bit later that day. Then, on Sunday night, my head started hurting - I could tell my sinuses were filling up. (I know... yuk!) I called into work late Sunday night to tell them I wouldn't be coming in on Monday.

Then I spent most of Monday asleep. I didn't even go outside yesterday. I barely ate anything: two slices of peanut butter toast, two tacos and a helping of green beans. For the entire day, that's all I ate.

Then I went to bed last night feeling slightly better. But when I woke up this morning, I said, "No way", and I called into work again sick.

Sinus infections wear me out. I think it is mainly the sinus headaches.

Time to draw near to God...

I definitely haven't been myself; that's for sure.

No comments: