Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Keisha!


11 Years Old
Originally uploaded by danieljohnsonjr
Eleven years later and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. Here are some links to a 2003 series I wrote about her birth:
Happy Birthday, Keisha! You make me proud every day. I'm so grateful that God chose me to be your Daddy.

-----
Check out my other blogs:
Daniel Johnson, Jr.
Get That Job!
Journey Inside My Mind Blog
Journey Inside My Mind Podcast
QuotesBlog
Twitter.com/danieljohnsonjr
Connect on LinkedIn
Interesting Things I've Read

Related tags:

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Keisha! Nana thinks you are the best and I'm so happy God let me be your Nana.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! My son just turned 10 on July 10. Of course he's been saying he's 10 since April. He must be rounding up. Wait till you get older and want to round down!