Saturday, September 15, 2007

Todd Van Hoosear and Ryan Stiles - Twins Separated at Birth?


ToddOrRyan
Originally uploaded by tvanhoosear
You be the judge.

It's so funny how we get to certain places on the web.
  1. Yesterday on Twitter, C.C. Chapman encouraged people to take pictures of themselves at work, upload them to Flickr, and tag them with "slackershots". He even registered www.slackershots.com to point to the tag page for it.
  2. One of our fellow Twitter friends, Todd Van Hoosear, uploaded a picture of himself.
  3. I browsed the gallery and remarked on Twitter that his picture resembled Ryan Stiles of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
  4. Todd then posted the picture you see in this post and mentioned it on Twitter.
Todd and I have never met in person, but I sure hope we get to at some point.
What's that? You want to know what picture I submitted? I didn't have my camera with me yesterday, so I resubmitted my picture as a Home Fry Speed Demon.

Related tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: