Monday, July 23, 2007

A Very Harry Potter Weekend (spoiler-free)

It was a very Harry Potter weekend without a lot of sleep. Keisha and I went to Borders Friday night and waited with several hundred others to pick up our copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7). I read the entire book on Saturday, and yesterday, I started reading it to Keisha... in character.

Initial thoughts on the book... In two words: Oh my. In one word: Wow.



I captured some audio from the event, which will be on the next or a future episode of the Journey Inside My Mind Podcast. No spoilers will be revealed in that audio, which will be released in the next day or so.

If you've read the book and would like to join the conversation, you can do so over here, or you can go to one of my favorite Harry Potter podcasts, Harry Potter Prognostications. As of today, though, their site is no longer spoiler-free.

Related tags:

No comments: