Thursday, May 03, 2007

Music is indeed the soundtrack of our lives

... and not only that, but also the soundtrack to the Journey Inside My Mind!



It's just a powerful song. I especially love how it builds up to the first chorus. Pick it up here at the iTunes Music Store: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

I've noticed I've recently sent the following message on Twitter to indicate I'm online/at the computer/doing work stuff:



That reminded me of the scene in the movie (The Matrix) when Morpheus, Trinity, and others take Neo to see the Oracle. I searched IMDB and was reminded that the song is Meat Beat Manifesto - Prime Audio Soup. I went to the iTunes Music Store and bought it. Click that link and you, too, can buy it.

If you're interested in getting the soundtrack, follow this link:


Related tags:

1 comment:

Alex smith said...

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post
online urgent care