Monday, April 12, 2004

I'm Still Standing - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Greetings from the public library, where I can simply get lost in the veritable cornucopia of reading material. I have had the pleasure of visiting a number of the library's branches, and I've found something to enjoy at every one of them.

I'm in a sort of mental funk right now:

It may be related to how I've spent Saturdays and Sundays. I work late on Saturday, get a few hours of sleep on Sunday before church, and after church, get a couple more hours before heading back to work on Sunday afternoon. By the time Monday morning comes, I'm trying to get back to normal waking and sleeping.

I'm writing this intial post of the day to inform you that I'm hanging in there. I haven't checked email or even been on the computer for an entire week, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. One email account lists 285 unread messages. Fortunately most of them are spam.

Bear with me. I have more to come later.

No comments: