Thursday, November 21, 2002

Getting To Know Your Friends

This is a variation of an email that I received from Dana B. I decided to post it here instead. My answers are in italics:

  1. What time do you wake up in the morning?
    About a half hour after the alarm clock rings or when my wife wakes me up (usually about 6:30am). On Saturday, I try to wake up on my own, especially since I'm taking this medicine that makes me sleepy.
  2. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
    Jesus Christ, just to preview what life in heaven will be like.
  3. Gold or silver?
    gold
  4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
    with kids - Ice Age
    without kids - Spiderman
  5. Favorite TV shows?
    Alias, CSI, Without a Trace
  6. What do you have for breakfast?
    when I'm responsible for it - cereal, donuts, or whatever I can find that's already made
    when someone else makes it - eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, etc.
  7. What would you hate to be left in a room with?
    a huge gorilla that is looking for someone to mate with him
  8. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
    Yes, and more! I can roll my tongue up on the sides and down on the sides (wow! what talent!)
  9. What inspires you?
    the Bible, my wife, my daughter, other family, "character transformation"-type movies, genuine encouragement
  10. What is your middle name?
    Allen
  11. Beach, city or country?
    city
  12. Summer or Winter?
    Summer
  13. Favorite ice cream?
    mint chocolate chip
  14. Favorite time of day?
    naptime
  15. Favorite car?
    1997 Honda Civic LX - the one I currently drive
  16. Favorite sandwich filling?
    philly cheese steak
  17. What characteristics do you despise?
    mercilessness, snobbery
  18. Favorite flower?
    marigold, we have a lot of them in our front yard
  19. If you had a big win in the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
    After I'd confirmed it, I probably would tell friends and family the next time I spoke with them. I'd probably wind up with a lot more 'friends and family'.
  20. Fizzy or still water as a drink?
    big cup of still water - must be cold, though
  21. What color is your bathroom?
    pink and white
  22. How many keys on your key ring?
    6 keys- 3 keys to 3 cars that do not work, two house keys, and my office shelf key
  23. Where would you retire to?
    dayton, ohio - where I live right now
  24. Can you juggle?
    Yeah, sort of. I can also juggle in my mind, too. Oops! Dropped one!
  25. Favorite day of the week?
    Saturday
  26. Red or white wine?
    red
  27. What did you do for your last birthday?
    Went to Max & Erma's with my wife, my daughter, friend Tasha and her son. Also, we had a party at our house the previous Sunday and folks shared about Tasha and me (her birthday is the day after mine). People were still hanging around when 'Alias' came on, so my wife and I let everyone else do what they wanted to so that we could watch it.
  28. Do you carry a donor card?
    Yes, it's on my driver's license
  29. Who do you least expect to respond back to you?
    mostly everyone
  30. Who is the person you expect to respond first?
    I have no idea
  31. Name one thing about you most people wouldn't guess?
    I really don't have it all together

No comments: