Friday, April 26, 2002

How I'm Doing

Today I haven't felt that well emotionally. I really can't put my finger on what is wrong; I just don't feel very happy right now. I'm probably in an ADHD funk. I had one last night before I went to bed. I feel a bit cynical about things going on at work - maybe that's it. I have been a bit more focused today, but I still have trouble quieting my mind down.

One thing I've noticed lately is the songs going through my head. Songs I've listened to years ago, out of nowhere suddenly appear in my head. This week I've had The Essential Cheap Trick, The Very Best of... Sting & the Police, some big band jazz, The Best of New Order, The Joshua Tree, and others. Maybe that comes from listening to a lot of music often.

Oh well. Time to call it a day here at work.