Sunday, October 06, 2002

Foul Mouth or a Pain in the Neck

Since last Thursday, my mouth has been so sore:

I think I may have scraped too hard against my gum with my toothbrush. Anyhow, it's in the lower part of the right side of my jaw, very close to where the wisdom tooth used to be. The pain extends from where the lymph node is in my neck all the way up to my right ear so that it feels like I have a slight earache.

So, I have a pain in my neck. Literally.

Since the end of July I haven't had any insurance, so I've been reluctant to go see someone because I'm also unable to pay for it right now. It is presently 11:46 PM on Sunday, October 6, 2002, and the only place that would be able to see me right now is the hospital emergency room. So I'm going to see if I can withstand this for a little while longer before I break down and head to the ER. I'm not that willing to incur the exorbitant medical bills.

No comments: