Sunday, November 30, 2003

Blog Notes

I'm revising the blog templates for Letters to God and Streams of Consciousness. For one thing, I do not care how people get there, and as such I do not need a Sitemeter to track statistics. For another thing, I'm removing comments on Streams of Consciousness, since I'm making that a private blog. I've never had comments on Letters to God, and I do not plan to put them there either (It's intended to be one-sided communication between me and God, as you may already know.).

Get That Job!, QuotesBlog, and this one lend themselves to being public blogs, and I plan to keep them that way.

I've added a section to the links to highlight the Officials of this website. I appreciate you for the service you provide! *grin* For more information about Officials check out the FAQ page.

No comments: