Thursday, November 22, 2007

Update on Uncle Walt - not good

Just got this from my Mom. Janet was Uncle Walt's wife, who passed away about 4 years ago.

Ken just called with terrible news.
Walt is in full septic shock. his white blood count is extremely high and he has a high fever. They are giving him megadoses of every possible antibiotic they can. They also have him on full blown diaysis.They are willing to risk his kidneys to save his life.

We are being told to prepare for the worst.

I still believe in miracles and he will have one if that is God's will.

If not I pray for a peaceful passing to the other side where I know Janet, Mom and Dad will be waiting for him.
I still believe anything's possible, and God definitely has a plan. Please pray also for my cousins Ken and Julie, and their families. They've been going through this with their Dad.

Related tags:

No comments: