Monday, November 29, 2004

Need some Java to Jive (aka what's up here)

Mood: Sleepy
Listening to: Prairie Home Comedy
Reading: Skipping Christmas and Paul Harvey's More of the Rest of the Story
Eating: Leftover sweet potato pie, a turkey sandwich on wheat, and some potato chips
Watching: Local news and "Another World"?

I need to get some coffee going. I'm also working on the packet of information I got from the WIA people at the Dayton Job Center. My follow-up appointment with them is tomorrow at 11 AM.

I just finished watching the movie Life as a House, starring Kevin Kline. I love all the movies he's been in, and this one is no exception.

Last night I was browsing the website for Jim McCutcheon, aka the Guitarman. Keisha's music teacher recommended talking to him because she's interested in learning the banjo. Jim has authored some great articles for parents and music educators.

In addition, I need to get some information out about the Father's Club at Keisha's school. We had initially planned an activity for December, but that's not going to happen. We also had planned a working meeting to set this activity up. I have to get the notice out that we're not having an activity and get ideas for the upcoming meeting.

Busy day, huh?

No comments: