Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I want to learn about .NET, continued

Many of these links I'm posting have come from old emails I received from former coworkers. The comments I include here are from one person.

Webcasts

"These are great. You can watch previously recorded webcasts or participate in a live web cast. Also, I have been able to download a previously recorded webcast and view it when I am not attached to the network. Great for laying on the couch and learning .NET"

GotDotNet.com

"This site is a wealth of information. The ASP.NET QuickStart is a series of ASP.NET samples and supporting commentary designed to quickly acquaint developers with the syntax, architecture, and power of the ASP.NET Web programming framework. The QuickStart samples are designed to be short, easy-to-understand illustrations of ASP.NET features."

MSDN

"MSDN has an ample amount of .NET stuff to learn. A good place to look at is the six-week orientation for all things .NET. Each week, we will focus on a particular aspect of .NET development, supported by articles, samples, how-tos, chats, and Webcasts."
Also, there is somewhere something called the "Partner readiness Advisor for Visual Basic .NET and .NET Development." This contains information about ADO,net, c#, .net, asp.net, web services and the execution of the .net platform. In order to open it, you need IE 6.0. If anyone out there knows where I can find this "Partner readiness Advisor", please let me know and I'll update this post.

No comments: